By Accepting the quote you are accepting our terms and conditions.
Click Below to Read the "terms and conditions"
(Click to expand)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On the Day of Service:
1. Please have a water spigot activated and accessible
2. Please have all windows and doors shut tightly
3. Please have all pets and people inside before and during cleaning.
4. Please clear the work areas of all items &remove all sensitive items from the areas being washed such as furniture, flags, doormats, & vehicles. A $45 charge will be added if the technicians need to move significant items from the cleaning areas. We are not responsible for any damage that may occur to items not moved prior to arrival.
5. Please avoid using water during cleaning service to ensure no loss of pressure or volume.
"Terms and Condition" By Accepting the quote you are accepting our terms and conditions.
Here at CNY Roof Cleaners, we want all our clients to understand and be fully informed with our services and expectations. Please review our “Terms and Conditions” and let us know if you have any questions or concerns about any information contained in our agreement. We ask you to verify that you have read and understood the terms and conditions agreement before we commence any work.
Description of Binding Agreement
These terms and conditions serve as a binding agreement between the property owner, hereby identified as “client” and CNY Roof Cleaners and its owners, employees, and subcontractors, hereby identified as “company,” for the execution or services in exchange for payment for residential or commercial exterior cleaning services to include pressure washing and non-pressure washing. The services that CNY Roof Cleaners provide to you are subject to the following terms and we reserve the right to update the terms and conditions any time without notice to you. You can review the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” links via our website, email communications or any other communications such as estimate or invoice links.
- Client agrees to allow company on the property for the purposes of completing cleaning services requested. Client understands that the cleaning service will be completed in the time frame given during the estimate.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, the cleaning service may need to be rescheduled to the next available business day.
- Company also has the permission to visit the property with little or no notice to assess service needs prior to the date of service, as well as to check completion after services have been rendered.
- Client agrees to allow company to utilize their residential water source via outdoor spigot, which will be turned on and easily accessible on the date of service. If on well water, or if in an area with low water pressure or volume, client agrees to inform the company. If client’s water source is not sufficient for cleaning service, they MUST inform the company a minimum of 5 days before service.
- CNY Roof Cleaners does not hook up to the homeowner’s power as our equipment is powered by our own systems or ran on gas. We only hookup to your homes spigot for water and the only item to be touched by the crew members. Crew members are to inspect any spigot previous to cleaning to ensure there is no damage to area and inspection after. CNY Roof Cleaners will not be held accountable for previously damaged spigots. Client will be informed of any previously noted damage. CNY Roof Cleaners will not be held accountable for any issues within or outside the home that is not related to the cleaning service.
Risks and Releases of Liability Acknowledgement
CNY Roof Cleaners technicians are well trained in the equipment used in the cleaning industry and take extreme precautions in making sure the company does not cause harm to your investment. CNY Roof Cleaners uses safe techniques with the use of low pressure and high pressure methods depending on the home. However, damage can still occur to any delicate surfaces due to poor maintenance, neglect to the property and or low-grade building materials. Routine maintenance per manufacture’s recommendations on the homes surfaces, should be implemented by homeowners to avoid any potential defects. Prior to washing the home any areas of concern need to be addressed by the homeowner to insure a watertight seal. This will prevent damage from occurring. The homeowner assumes all the risks and takes responsibility for any damage that occurs due to improper maintenance.
On the date of service, the company will note any pre-existing damage on the field and notify the homeowner.
Roof Wash acknowledgement
When the company completes a roof wash service, client understands that all roofs react to our solution differently and results will vary. Our method is guaranteed to completely kill any damaging growths such as algae, moss, or lichen. Client understands that the roof will show instant results of a cleaning but in some instances, it may take more time to completely remove the dead growths. This happens due to many factors such as age of roof, type of shingle, location, and the amount of buildup. It is understood that there is potential to have some light brown areas that remain after treatment. These light brown areas are dead algae which previous to treatment were black streaks. If this occurs, client understands it will take some time for the remaining dead algae to come off with assistance of natural elements such as sun exposure and rain. We request clients wait 6 to 8 weeks for the brown areas to fade.
*With Partial Roof Cleaning requests we HIGHLY recommend that an entire facing-side be washed, not spot cleaned. We cannot spot clean an area of moss or algae without cleaning the entire surface. This prevents a noticeable contrast between the cleaned portion and non-cleaned areas. If upon inspection, the technicians notice areas of moss and algae growth not accounted for in the original quote, the homeowner will be notified with recommendation and quote will be adjusted with homeowners approval.
House Wash acknowledgement
Client understands that any blemish or flaw or any existing oxidation will be more noticeable after cleaning. Vinyl sided homes that have not been maintained or has contact sun exposure will be susceptible to oxidation*. Most of the time those issues are pointed out to the client during estimate inspection or during cleaning process. Client understands that company may not find every flaw and is not reliable if it is more noticeable after wash unless it is found to be of negligence on company end. Client understands that we require that all outside electrical outlets and fixtures are shut off before arrival to complete washing service as an additional precaution.
Client also understands if we do a site unseen estimate based off provided photos or use google maps that we will not be able to note any flaws in exterior surfaces. If we do a site unseen estimate, client understands we are not reliable for any unacknowledged flaw and will do our best to point this out at date of cleaning. Client also understands that our cleaning solution is specifically designed for our cleaning services and it will not cause any discoloration or damage to the siding. Client understands that if their home is severely covered in grime that they could potentially have issues with weep holes. If you notice a faint rusty color on your siding, there is not need for alarm. If you have vinyl siding, you have something called weep holes. These holes are made by the manufactures to allow ventilation and allow any condensation to drain out. Debris and dirt gets up inside the holes and behind the siding. When we do the wash, our solution pulls the dirt and debris drain from these holes after we complete the wash as it goes through the drying process. This will come off with the morning dew, garden hose or rain. It is not a stain and it is not permanent.
* Signs of oxidation are as follows: chalky white powder on siding and the clear luster removed. Please understand if your home suffers from oxidation, you may see this difference after a cleaning. When home is covered with debris, those blemishes may not stand out as much as it would be after it has been cleaned.
Gutter Cleaning acknowledgements
Gutter cleaning service includes gutters cleaned free of debris, downspouts checked for clogs and functionality, and removal of debris from the roof. We often use hand tools, blowers, and/or a water hose to effectively remove debris that is blocking the gutter. This service does not include gutter re-level, sealing of miters or end-caps, nor does not include removal of moss, algae, or anything attached to the roof. We Inspection the gutters for any potential problems and a visual inspection of the roof and shingle condition, and flashing and pipe vent collars. Though repair issues may be discovered and recommended, no additional repair work will be completed without prior approval from the customer.
Gutter Cleaning (outside) Acknowledgements
Cleaning outside of the gutters cannot be completely guaranteed, on occasion we encounter gutters that are beyond the ability to get them completely cleaned. Depending on the age, gutter material, sun exposure and washing maintenance over the lifespan of the gutter, some gutters will remain to look dirty or have tiger strips.
Minor Roof and Gutter Repairs acknowledgements
We do our best to resolve minor roof repairs, roof leaks, and gutter issues however there is no guarantee the repairs will solve the issue 100% since we did not install the original roof or gutters. We will also tune-up the gutter system, tighten nails reattachment of any loose gutters, gutter re-level, sealing of miters or end-caps, but this does not include removal of moss, algae, or anything attached to the roof. If any repair is out of our scope of work we will notify the client after inspection and refer the client to a roofing or gutter installation company.
Window Express Wash Acknowledgements
This is an express window wash with our window cleaning solutions. We do not remove screens or clean the inside of the windows. This method removes dirt and debris but cannot guarantee spotless results. Note: There are no callbacks on this service. This assumes regular cleaning practices, which doesn't include hard water removal, razor usage, screen repair, construction cleaning, or any acid treatment of your windows. We cannot be responsible for leaky windows and doors unless you let us know before work begins.
Paver and Concrete Stains acknowledgements
Sand, polymeric sand and other bonding material used in between the pavers may washout, change color, or be affected in someway during the cleaning. If the joints between the pavers are old or need to be redone we suggest having a landscaper replace the joints. We do not replace sand or polymeric sand, or seal pavers. We cannot guarantee that all stains can be removed from pavers. The easiest way to look at your pavers or concrete in regards to stains is as a very thick sponge. The longer a stain, oil, rust, etc., stays on this “sponge” the more it absorbs into it. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that all stains can be removed 100%.
Exclusions & Limitations:
- A $50.00 cancellation fee will be assessed if client cancels service without 24-hour notice, or if the company arrives and cannot wash due to steps 1-4 not being completed.
- A fee of $50 will be assessed if company returns to site to review a noted issue or complaint and is found to not be caused from improper cleaning by crew. Example: We complete a house wash in the morning and get a call in the evening stating there is remaining debris on the siding. We do a full review with designated crew and field hand checklist sheets first. We return to the site to review the area. We find out that lawn care services were done that afternoon. The debris on siding was created after we completed the wash. This is not considered at fault of the company).
- A $45.00 processing fee will be assessed for any returned checks.
- If water intrusion occurs, the company will not be held responsible. We make every effort to prevent this but due to unavoidable issues such as bad seals around windows and doors and cracks in concrete foundations.
- Notify the company if there are any surfaces on or near the home that cannot have any form of our cleaning solution on them. If we are failed to be notified of this, the company is not responsible for any ill effect on any surfaces.
Content Release & Use
Client agrees to allow CNY Roof Cleaners to utilize any photos, videos, reviews, or descriptions of the property in the context of advertising for the company. The company will use these photos, videos, or descriptions without any compensation to the client. The media will be solely used for advertising and training purposes. The client agrees not to seek punitive action in a civil court or law regarding the use of the above media. We will not include sensitive information such as addresses or names. If the client agrees to allow the company to display a sign for marketing on their property, it will remain in effect for no more than seven days. If any damage not fault of mother nature occurs, the client will be charged the retail cost of the sign.
If Any Damage Occurs
CNY Roof Cleaners will be obligated under our terms and conditions for any damage that was a direct result of operator error, negligence, or willful misconduct. Damages must be discovered and reports to CNY Roof Cleaners within 3 days of completion of service. The company will be allowed 30 calendar days from the date of written receipt to inspect the premises and have the sole option in repairing or contracting repair to any damages that was result of negligence.
Payment is due upon completion of work unless other arrangements were made between the client and company. If a different arrangement occurs, this will be documented and agree on by both parties. We accept cash, check and card payment.
Any invoice or scheduled payment over 10 days past due will be subject to a late fee of 15%. If payment is not received within, 45 days of past due, CNY Roof Cleaners reserves the right to file a civil claim to collect outstanding debt. Any legal fees incurred will be added to the unpaid balance of the client. CNY Roof Cleaners also reserves the right to refuse to continue business with client who is currently past due or who has been 30+days past due more than once. This contract is binding.
Acceptance to Terms
By accepting an estimate, the client agrees to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. You authorize CNY Roof Cleaners to do the work as specified on the estimate. You release our company from property damage unless negligence or willful misconducts cause it. CNY Roof Cleaners is not responsible for damage to lose siding, paint, wood, trim or windows that was previously noted as damage or found during the pre-inspection walk through.